HONMAMON "HANAKUMAGAWA" Japanese Bud-Cutting Shears 180mm(abt 7.1") for Bonsai, Pruning
- Made in Japan! For Bonsai, Pruning and Trimming!
- Handmade by Japanese Craftsmen with Traditional Japanese Techniques!
- Blade material: Carbon steel, Cut Well and Tough!
- One Hand Pruning Shears for Fruits Thining and Flowers Thining!
- Whole Length : about 180mm(7.1inch), Blade Length : about 55mm(2.2inch), Weight : about 170g(6.0oz)
- For Right-Handed
The one and only scissors. Because it's all made by the artisans of Ono City, Hyogo prefecture by hand.
The blade of these hand pruners has a steeper curve. The tip of the blade is thinner while the bottom of the blade is thicker, which makes it perfect to cut a bigger branch of the fruit trees and other garden trees. There is a spring between the handles so they open up widely. It is also curved which makes it easy to grip. There is a variety of hand pruners, in different sizes, some in stainless, and some for the left-handed. Additionally, there are two shapes: Type A and Type B. Type A has a thinner blade than Type B so it requires less power to cut. Type B has a thicker blade and more durable and heavy-duty than Type A. Type B is recommended for frequent users.
By sharpening regularly, the product lasts for a long time. But do not sharpen the back edge , please sharpen the front edge only and do not use the hand pruners to cut metal as it may result in a chipped blade.
Double bevel. As for the scissors, all processes are made by a Japanese craftsman. whole bodies of scissors were heat treated. This special process manufacturing adds extra strength and durability.