"AJIKATAYA" Echigo Hatchet Single-Edged by 'Mutsumi Hinoura' To-hoku Type 6.0
- " AJIKATAYA " Produced by Mutsumi Hinoura
- Japanese Hatchet To-Hoku Type 6.0
- Single Bevel for Right Hand User
- White Oak Handle
- Made in Japan
- Tough and Cut Well!
- As the hatchets are handmade, they have individual differences.
- Hatchet Size : Blade Length 180 mm(7.1") (Single Bevel) Blade height 53mm (2.1inch) Blade Thickness Above Heel 7mm (0.28inch)
- Whole Length : 375 mm(14.8")
- Weight : Body 555g(19.6oz), Saya 180g(6.4oz)
- Use for cutting branches and twigs
- Including wooden case
The product seems rougher than machine made ones, but the quality is great, which you cannot feel with machine made one! We do not recommend this for those who do not like small irregularities, as this is a handmade, it could have some. We will not accept any return requests and claims on small flaws proof of handmade.
Item no. 1112018
Import duties; taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.