"SHIGEKATSU" KUROUCHI GYUTO Limited Knife, Aogami steel no.2, Yakiurushi handle 210mm
★★★ Three HONMAMON Stars (link)
- It is a knife blacksmith made by traditional forging style.
- Free forging from Tosa Japan.
- Edge of Blade: Aogami Steel no.2 which contains High-Carbon. Hardness: around HRC60 +/- 1, Cut Well
- Aogami Steel is very good for cutlery tools, because it can made sharp edge.
- Double Bevel. Available for both Right and Left Hander. Wooden Handle.
- Made in Japan! Handmade by Tosa Craftsmen!
- Kurouchi : Rough Appearance, but you can feel Tosa Craftsmen Spirits!
- Use: Cutting Meat, Vegetables, Fish.
- If you want to keep a knife sharp, you need use whetstone to maintain it.
- Aogami Steel easily gets rust and requires good maintenance.
- Urushi(Japanese lacquer) handle 140mm.
The kanji is "SHIGEKATSU", that is our original brand.
Made from TOSA.
Item no. 1118379
Import duties; taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.