- Whole Length : 670mm(26.4inch), Handle Length 330mm(13.0inch)
- Length of a cutting blade : 250mm(9.8inch), Weight : 920g(32.5oz)
- Edge of blade material : Aogami steel No2(Blue steel), Handle material : Wood
- Made in Japan! Handmade by Japanese Craftsmen
- Usage: Gardening, Bonsai(Raising dwarf trees), Ueki, Pruning, Trimming
The shears have thin, razor-sharp blades. The "Aogami steel No2" is a superlative steel for professional shears. so it is extremely sharp and sharpness last longer. However,it gets rust easily so it needs maintenance. Not suitable for cutting thick branches. -How to care- After use, please wipe the resin or something on the shears with a dry cloth. We recommend that you apply a light coat of oil (like Camellia Oil) over whole length of the blades to prevent blade from rusting and humidity.