- Width of Blade (set) : 9mm(abt 0.4inch)/ 15mm(abt 0.6 inch)/ 24mm(abt 0.9 inch)/ 30mm(abt 1.2 inch)/ 36mm(abt 1.4 inch)
- Blade Material : High Speed Steel, Handle Material : Wood.
- Hard and Tough! Can be ground by grinders.
- Suited for even Aluminum or Scagliola .
- For : Carpenters, For equipment installation and electrical insulationa work
- About 65 Rockwell Hardness
Since it is a molybdenum-based HSS, it is resistant to shock and heat.
The blade is hard to chip and crack. Can sharpen with a grinder.
(Baking does not return even if it has heat. It is OK up to 600 ° C) Of course, you can also sharpen with a whetstone.
It has a good sharpness and can be cut for a long time. Also, the blade is thinly finished, so it is easy to cut out.