★ One HONMAMON Star (link)
- Made in Japan! Handle : Japanese Style made of Cherry Tree!
- Edge of Blade : Ginsan Stainless Steel! Cut Well and Resistant to Rust! Good for making Sashimi!
- It is used to cut fish fillets. Kansai region style.
- Single Bevel : For Right Hander Handmade by Japanese Craftsmen!
- Lovers of Japanese Handmade Items to Gather! By hammering the materials, the craftsman changes its features! Come and get to see the miracles Japanese Craftsmen make! It could have some small scratches, flaws or bent, but they are the proof of handmade! The product seems rougher than machine made ones, but the quality is great, which you cannot feel with machine made one!
We do not recommend this for those who do not like small irregularities, as this is a handmade, it could have some. We will not accept any return requests and claims on small flaws proof of handmade.
Japanese knives became much thinner as it has evolved to become sharper. However, it is much harder and more durable than many of the kitchen knives in the market as it uses high-carbon material. The key to making a thin yet strong blade is the technique of forging hard steel and soft iron together, which was developed through Japanese katana making. By combining the hard steel with more resilient and softer iron, the knife can better withstand the impact. That is why our kitchen knife is thin and sharp yet unbreakable and unbendable at the same time. It is also easy to sharpen.
As our kitchen knife is very sharp, we recommend that you use a chopping board made of unfinished soft wood. Wash, wipe, and let it dry after use to keep it clean and hygienic.
By sharpening regularly, the product lasts for a long time. Contact us for the maintenance or if you need any assistance.
Blade Length : about 180mm(7inch), Length : about 310mm(12.2inch), Weight : about 105g(3.7oz)
Item no. 4582243650304
Blade Length : about 200mm(7.9inch), Length : about 340mm(13.4inch), Weight : about 134g(4.7oz)
Item no. 4580149741324
Blade Length : about 240mm(9.4inch), Length : about 380mm(15inch), Weight : about 165g(5.8oz)
Item no. 4580149741331
Blade Length : about 270mm(10.6inch), Whole Length : about 415mm(16.3inch), Weight : about 182g(6.4oz)
Item no. 4580149741348
Blade Length : about 300mm(11.8inch), Whole Length : Weight : 221g(7.8oz)
Item no. 4573200713620