HONMAMON Sakai ICHIJI Santoku (Multi-Purpose Knife) Stainless Steel, 180mm
- Made in Japan! In Sakai, that is famous for Japanese Kitchen Knife Production! Cut Well!
- Made of Stainless Steel and resistant to rust! Neat and Clean!
- Double Bevel and Available for Both Right Hander and Left Hander.
- All-Purpose Kitchen Knife! Best for home use!
- Blade Length : 180mm(7.1inch), Whole Length : 297mm(11.7inch), Weight : 153g(5.4oz)
Becomes the base of a Japanese knife. It is made by forge welding iron and stee and is hammered many times during the process in order to temper it.
Sharpening ( Hatsuke)
Wielding many kinds of whetstones and tools, and using water to prevent heat from friction, they follow many steps to create the edge.
Attaching the Handle (Etsuke)
This is the process of attaching the handle to the blade made by the blacksmith and hatuske-shi. There is craftsman specializing in making handles, creating a wide variety of handle.
Item no. 4988424141003
Import duties; taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.