"HONMAMON" Gyuto (Chef's Knife) Aogami Steel No.2 with Hammered Pattern, 200mm
- Made in Japan! Beautiful Hammered Pattern!
- Blade Length: about 200mm (7.9inch), Whole Length: about 330mm (13inch), Weight: about 165g (5.8oz)
- Edge of Blade: The famous Aogami Steel No.2! Hardness: around HRC61 +/- 1, Very Sharp and Cut Well!
- Double Bevel: Available for both right and left hander
- Aogami edge is sandwiched by Soft Stainless Steel.
- Aogami Steel easily gets rust and requires good maintenance.
Gyuto is Chef's knife.
From your kitchen to a chef's kitchen, this knife is used most frequently.
Blade edge is made of Aogami Steel No.2. So, it cuts well. Easy to grind. But as it gathers rust easily, careful maintenance is required.
What is AOGAMI No.2?
Hitachi Co., around 1.3% carbon, shirogami base + 1.5% tungsten, 0.4% chromium, HRC 61-64.
The addition of carbides makes it stronger than white steel. It is also used for the best honyaki blades.
Item no. 4582243656023
Import duties; taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.