"HONMAMON" Santoku (Multi-Purpose Knife) Aogami Steel No.2 with Stainless Steel Hammered Pattern, 180mm
- Made in Japan! Beautiful Hammered Pattern (Tsuchime)!
- Blade Length : about 180mm(7.1inch), Whole Length : about 305mm(12inch), Weight : about 160g(5.6oz)
- Edge of Blade: The famous Aogami Steel No.2! Hardness :around HRC61 +/- 1, Very Sharp and Cut Well!
- Double Bevel : Available for Both Right and Left Hander
- Aogami edge is sandwiched by Soft Stainless Steel. Cool Bolster attached slantingly.
Blade edge is made of Aogami Steel No.2. So, it cuts well. Easy to grind. But as it gathers rust easily, careful maintenance is required.
Item no. 4573200712883
Import duties; taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.