"AZUMASYUSAKU" Deba Kurouchi (Butcher Knife) Aogami Steel No.2 150mm~180mm
★ One HONMAMON Star (link)
- Handmade by Tosa Craftsmen by Japanese Traditional Techniques! Kurouchi with rough appearance, but you can feel the warmth and High Spirits of Tosa Craftsmen!
- Free forging from Tosa Japan.
- Blade Edge: Aogami Steel No.2. Hardness: around HRC61 +/- 1.
- Aogami Steel is a superlative steel for professional knives. so, it is extremely sharp and sharpness last longer.
- Good for Cutting Fish, Meet with Bones!
- Double Bevel, Available for both Right and Left Hander.
- Free forging has high technical requirements for the blacksmith.
Deba is Butcher Knife.
It is used when cutting fish or bones.
We recommend that you use different sizes of Deba knife, such as large Deba, medium Deba, and small Deba, depending on the size of the fish you cut.
Please note that all Deba knives are made to order; therefore, it may take “several months” to deliver it after your orders are received.
As our kitchen knife is very sharp, we recommend that you use a chopping board made of unfinished soft wood. Wash, wipe, and let it dry after use to keep it clean and hygienic. If you feel the knife are not sharp, you need use sharpening stone to maintain it. Aogami Steel easily gets rust and requires good maintenance.
By sharpening regularly, the product lasts for a long time. Contact us for the maintenance or if you need any assistance.
Blade Length: about 150mm(5.9inch), Length: about 290mm(11.4inch), Weight: about 237g(8.4oz)
Item no. 4580149741065
Blade Length: about 165mm(6.5inch), Length: about 310mm(12.2inch), Weight: about 308g(10.9oz)
Item no. 4580149741072
Blade Length: about 180mm(7.1inch), Length: about 335mm(13.2inch), Weight: about 360g(12.7oz)
Item no. 4580149741133
Import duties; taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.