- Made in Japan! Handmade by Shigeki Tanaka.
- Length(Blade) : 150mm(abt 5.9 Inch), Length : 285mm(abt 11.2 Inch), Weight : 73g(abt 2.6oz)
- The primary steel used for this knife called “Super Gold II” made from 33 layers of stainless steel. Hardness : HRC63(+/-1)、Cut well! Sharpness lasts long.
- Handle Material: Octagnal Walnut with wooden box.
- Beautiful Damascus Pattern! Double Bevel. Available for both Right Hander and Left Hander.
·He lives in the Hyogo Prefecture Miki city in Japan.
·The knife that he makes is all handmade. it is not possible to mass-produce.
·He is very few genuine workmen also in Japan.