★★★ Three HONMAMON Stars (link)
- Made in Japan!
- Handmade by Shigeki Tanaka.
- Length(Blade) : 150mm(abt 5.9 Inch), Length : 285mm(abt 11.2 Inch), Weight : 73g(abt 2.6oz)
- The primary steel used for this knife called “Super Gold II” made from 33 layers of stainless steel. Hardness : HRC63(+/-1)、Cut well! Sharpness lasts long.
- Handle Material: Octagnal Walnut with wooden box.
- Beautiful Damascus Pattern! Double Bevel. Available for both Right Hander and Left Hander.
Fourth generation blacksmith, Shigeki Tanaka, is a highly skilled craftsman working out of his shop located in Miki city. Tanaka san got his training at Takefu knife village in Echizen, Japan. At TKV he quickly absorbed many skills that are on full display with his world renowned knives. All of his knives are hand-forged out of his quaint workshop.
Item no. 4573200705175