"AJIKATAYA" Hatchet Double-Edged by 'Mutsumi Hinoura', White Oak Handle. East Type
★★★ Three HONMAMON Stars (link)
- Produced by Mutsumi Hinoura (Ajikataya Brand).
- Blade length 135 mm (5.32inch) Total length 435mm (17.2inch) .
- Blade Material of Hatchet : Carbon steel.
- Handle Material of Hatchet : White oak.
- Double-edged Blade.
- Lovers of Japanese Handmade Items to Gather! By hammering the materials, the craftsman changes its features! Come and get to see the miracles Japanese Craftsmen make!
- With leather case.
- Top quality of Japan.
A small blade tip called "Hashi" equipped on blade head. Hashi guards the blade edge from breaking by hitting ground accidently. It also can be used as hook for catching things. This shape called Niigata style. It could have some small scratches, flaws or bent, but they are the proof of handmade!
The product seems rougher than machine made ones, but the quality is great, which you cannot feel with machine made one! We do not recommend this for those who do not like small irregularities, as this is a handmade, it could have some. We will not accept any return requests and claims on small flaws proof of handmade.
Import duties; taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.