HONMAMON "AZUMASYUSAKU" Top Level Polished Hatchet Aogami Steel, 120mm~240mm Double edge
★★★ Three HONMAMON Stars (link)
- Made in Japan! (Tosa where is the Center of Japanese Hatchet Production.)
- Handmade By Japanese Craftsmen by Japanese Traditional Techniques!
- Edge of Blade: That famous "Aogami Steel No.2 "! Very Sharp and Cut Well! Tough!
- Double Bevel and Available for both Right Hander and Left Hander. With Special Case!
- Forged from three layers of carbon steel
- The iron-steel composite blade can be easily sharpened.
- A small light hatchet for easy transport, ideal for hiking and camping.
The end of double-edge hatchets is thick and durable, making them suited to chopping wood and pruning.
- The quality for professional.
Included hatchet craftsman and wooden craftsman “Amazing skill “and” sincere attitude” into the Hatchet.
The hatchet made by the best of hatchet craftsman in TOSA.
The wooden case (saya) made by a woodworker who knows everything inside out.
400-year-old Tosa’s cutlery keeping the same forging method that is freely made one by one by hand.
Experienced of hatchet craftsman with very smooths to forging of skill, making a hatchet from square steel is a superb skill.
The steel is “Wakashideke” on soft iron and hammering become to one.
Precise hammer skill and temperature control produce easy to sharpen, long lasting cutting blades, The steel is made of blue paper steel which is hard and sharp.
The finished hatchet is very beautiful.
Just look you will feel the finished quality.
That quality is from hatchet craftsman who pays attention to detail, everyone can feel” sincere attitude” in the hatchet.
The blade of handle side is thick and the cutting edge is thin.
By holding the center of gravity at hand, it is easy to control and less tired.
Craftsmen want to bring out the maximum power of tools.
Because it is handmade, where dimensional error occurs, Due to the high technical skills of craftsmen who do not allow compromise, the error is less than 0.1mm.
You cannot see adhesive surface, because that is use highly skill to created.
The life of the tree becomes the life of the scabbard, it can be used for a long time as a good hatchet companion.
〈120mm〉Blade Length: 120mm(4.7inch), Whole Length with Case: 270mm(10.6inch), Spine Thickness: 5mm(0.2inch), Weight: 280g(9.9oz), Weight with Case: 410g(14.5oz)
〈150mm〉Blade Length: 150mm(5.9inch), Whole Length with Case: 330mm(13.0inch), Spine Thickness: 5mm(0.2inch), Weight: 340g(12.0oz), Weight with Case: 490g(17.3oz)
〈165mm〉Blade Length: 165mm(6.5inch), Whole Length with Case: 375mm(14.8inch), Spine Thickness: 5mm(0.2inch), Weight of Hatchet: 450g(15.9oz)
〈180mm〉Blade Length: about 180mm(7.1inch), Whole Length with Sheath: about 410mm(16.1inch), Thickness of Spine: about 5mm(0.2inch), Hatchet Weight: about 490g(17.2oz), Weight with Sheath: about 680g(24.0oz)
〈195mm〉Blade Length: 195mm, Length (contain sheath): 420mm(16.5inch), Hatchet Weight:530g(18.7oz), Total Weight (contain sheath): 720g(25.4oz)
- Blade Length: 210mm(8.3inch), Whole Length with Case: 420mm(16.5inch), Spine Thickness: 6mm(0.2inch), Weight: 560g(19.8oz), Weight with Case: 760g(26.8oz)
- Blade Length: 240mm(9.4inch), Whole Length with Case: 480mm(18.9inch), Spine Thickness: 6mm(0.2inch), Weight: 620g(21.9oz), Weight with Case: 860g(30.3oz)
Import duties; taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.