"HANAKUMAGAWA" Gardening Shears Type A 200mm(7.9") Japanese Craftsman Hand-Crafted with Leather case
★★★ Three HONMAMON Stars (link)
- Handmade by Japanese Craftsmen with Japanese Traditional Techniques !
- As the whole blade is tempered, it cuts so well and tough !
- One Hand Pruning Scissors !
This special, unusual process manufacturing adds extra strength and durability.
- Type A has thin, razor sharp blades.
- Perfect for cutting fibrous branches.
- Size of Pruners Whole Length : about 200 mm (7.9 inch)
- Able to cut twig Diameter : about 20 mm (0.8 inch)
- Weight : about 260 g (9.2 oz)
- Case : Made of Leather
- Size of Case about 225 mm(8.9 inch) x 85 mm(3.3 inch) Weight about 154 g(5.4 oz)
- Handmade through all process from forging to edging, by Japanese master craftsman.
- For Right-Handed
The one and only scissors. Because it's all made by the artisans of Ono City, Hyogo prefecture by hand.
The blade of these hand pruners has a steeper curve. The tip of the blade is thinner while the bottom of the blade is thicker, which makes it perfect to cut a bigger branch of the fruit trees and other garden trees. There is a spring between the handles so they open up widely. It is also curved which makes it easy to grip. There is a variety of hand pruners, in different sizes, some in stainless, and some for the left-handed. Additionally, there are two shapes: Type A and Type B. Type A has a thinner blade than Type B so it requires less power to cut. Type B has a thicker blade and more durable and heavy-duty than Type A. Type B is recommended for frequent users.
By sharpening regularly, the product lasts for a long time. But do not sharpen the back edge , please sharpen the front edge only and do not use the hand pruners to cut metal as it may result in a chipped blade.
Item no. 4582243658515
Import duties; taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.