"HONMAMON" Deba (Butcher Knife) Aogami No.2 Laminated Damascus 7 Layers steel, 165mm
★★★ Three HONMAMON Stars (link)
- Beautiful Damascus Pattern (Like clouds racing)
- Blade Edge: Aogami Steel No.2
- Hardness: around HRC61 +/- 1. Cut so well
- Made in Japan! Handmade by Japanese Craftsmen
- Beautiful, laminated steel
- Blade Length 165mm(6.5inch), Whole Length: 305mm(12inch), Weight: about 270g(9.5oz)
- Deba is used for fish filleting and chopping meat without bones
- Top level of Japanese knife
Japanese knives became much thinner as it has evolved to become sharper. However, it is much harder and more durable than many of the kitchen knives in the market as it uses high-carbon material. The key to making a thin yet strong blade is the technique of forging hard steel and soft iron together, which was developed through Japanese katana making. By combining the hard steel with more resilient and softer iron, the knife can better withstand the impact. That is why our kitchen knife is thin and sharp yet unbreakable and unbendable at the same time. It is also easy to sharpen.
As our kitchen knife is very sharp, we recommend that you use a chopping board made of unfinished soft wood. Wash, wipe, and let it dry after use to keep it clean and hygienic.
By sharpening regularly, the product lasts for a long time. Contact us for the maintenance or if you need any assistance.
Item no. 1114549
Import duties; taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.