"MOTOKANE" Deba Kurouchi (Butcher Knife) Aogami Steel 1, 105mm
- Made in Japan! (Tosa) Double Bevel and Available for Both Right Hander and Left Hander.
- Handmade by Tosa Craftsmen by Japanese Traditional Techniques!
- Edge of Blade : That famous Aogami Steel 1 ! Very Sharp and Cut Well!
- Kurouchi with rough appearance, but you can feel the Tosa Craftsmen Spirits!
- Blade Length 105mm(abt 4.1inch), Length : 245mm(abt 9.6inch), Weight : about 147g(5.2oz)
Deba is used for fish filleting and chopping meat without bones.
Japanese knives became much thinner as it has evolved to become sharper. However, it is much harder and more durable than many of the kitchen knives in the market as it uses high-carbon material. The key to making a thin yet strong blade is the technique of forging hard steel and soft iron together, which was developed through Japanese katana making. By combining the hard steel with more resilient and softer iron, the knife can better withstand the impact. That is why our kitchen knife is thin and sharp yet unbreakable and unbendable at the same time. It is also easy to sharpen.
As our kitchen knife is very sharp, we recommend that you use a chopping board made of unfinished soft wood. Wash, wipe, and let it dry after use to keep it clean and hygienic.
By sharpening regularly, the product lasts for a long time. Contact us for the maintenance or if you need any assistance.
Item no. 4582243651349
Import duties; taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.