HONMAMON "KYO HIGASHIYAMA" ST Whetstone #220 - #10000
★★★ Three HONMAMON Stars (link)
Kyo-Higashiyama whetstones are our brand.
We selected each grid whetstone the most suitable to polish a cutlery.
The highest-grade synthetic whetstone.
Recommended for professional use and household use.
Excellent polishing ability and nice smooth feeling.
Best suited for planers, chisels, kitchen knives, scissors, and other bladed tools.
ST series is standard and main series, with all number of whetstones to fulfill you sharpen the knife. CR/VT series is for hard stainless and carbon steel quick to sharpening. The HSS series is most hard whetstones. So, that able to sharpen HSS steel knife and ceramic knives.
Size description for each one:
- #220: Size 205mm(8.1inch) x 65mm(2.6inch) x 30mm(1.2inch), Weight :1.1kg(38.8oz)
- #1000: Size 205mm(8.1inch) x 73mm(2.9inch) x 25mm(1.0inch), Weight 870 g (30.7oz)
- #4000: Size 205mm(8.1inch) x 75mm(3.0inch) x 25mm(1.0inch), Weight 820g(28.9oz)
- #6000: Size : 205 mm(8.1inch) x 75 mm(3.0inch) x 25 mm(1.0inch), Weight : 800g(28.2oz)
- #8000:Size 205mm(8.1inch)ｘ75mm(3.0inch)ｘ25mm(1.0inch),Weight 776g(27.4oz)
- #8000(with wooden stand): Size : 205mm(8.1inch) x 75mm(3.0inch) x 25mm(1.0inch), Weight : 1.2kg (42.3oz)
- #10000: Size : 205 mm(8.1inch) x 75 mm(3.0inch) x 25 mm(1.0inch), Weight : 800g(28.2oz)
- #1000/#4000: Size 205mm(8.1inch) x 63mm(2.5inch) x 35mm(1.4inch), Weight :1.1kg(38.8oz)
Import duties; taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.