HONMAMON "MOTOKANE" Funayuki Kurouchi Aogami Steel No.1, 165mm, Tosa type
★★★ Three HONMAMON Stars
- Made in Japan! (Tosa) Kurouchi! Double Bevel and Available for Both Right Hander and Left Hander.
- Handmade by Tosa Craftsmen with Japanese Traditional Techniques! Rough Appearance, but you can feel Tosa Craftsmen Spirits!
- Blade Length: 165mm(6.5inch), Whole Length: 306mm(12inch), Weight: about 114g(4oz)
- Edge of Blade: That famous "Aogami Steel No.1"! Hardness: around HRC61 +/- 1
- Used by Fishermen! Good to use on Boats!
'Funayuki' is a Japanese multi-purpose knife just like the 'Santoku' style (or Chef's knife) designed for everyday cooking and can be used to cut fish, meat and vegetables. The blade is thin and wide. In Japan, the 'Funayuki' style of knife was traditionally used on fishing boats to prepare meals at sea. The name 'Funayuki' came from the shape of the blade which looks like a boat.
Item no. 4582243650229
Import duties; taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.