HONMAMON "MOTOKANE" Funayuki Kurouchi Aogami No.1, 150mm
- Made in Japan! (Tosa), Blade Edge: Aogami No.1, Hardness: about HRC62 +/- 1
- Kurouchi : Rough Appearance, but you can feel the Tosa Craftsmanship!
- Funayuki Hocho = All Purpose kitchen knife (But not good for frozen food), Handle: Kurumi Wood
- Double Bevel: Available for both Right Hander and Left Hander
- Blade Length: 150mm(5.9inch), Whole Length: 287mm(11.3inch), Weight: about 110g(3.9oz)
'Funayuki' is a Japanese multi-purpose knife just like the 'Santoku' style (or Chef's knife) designed for everyday cooking and can be used to cut fish, meat and vegetables. The blade is thin and wide. In Japan, the 'Funayuki' style of knife was traditionally used on fishing boats to prepare meals at sea. The name 'Funayuki' came from the shape of the blade which looks like a boat.
Item no. 4582243650205
Import duties; taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.