"AO-TSUBAME" Nakiri (Vegetable Knife) Aogami Super Steel, 165mm
- Blade Length: about 165mm(6.5inch), Whole Length: about 290mm(11.4inch), Weight: about 175g(6.2oz), Thickness 1.6mm(0.05inch).
- Blade Edge: Aogami Super (Blue Paper), Hardness: around HRC66~67 Sandwiched by Stainless Steel 3-layer material.
- As the edge is very hard, the Sharpness long lasting, but difficult to grind. Good for professionals.
- Double Bevel, available for both Right and Left Hander.
- Aogami Steel easily gets rust and requires good maintenance.
- Made in Japan!
Nakiri is Vegetable-cutting knife.
Self-explanatory, the blade is made so as to be most suitable for cutting vegetables.
It is very capable of cutting vegetables into small pieces.
What is AOGAMI SUPER?
Hitachi Co., around 1.4% carbon, aogami base + 0.4% molybdenum, 0.4% vanadium, HRC 61-65.
This high-quality steel is even harder and stronger when it is treated well. Able to take very sharp, resistant edges, it cuts beautifully.
Import duties; taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Item no. 4573200700569