"HANAKUMAGAWA" Hedge/Gardening Shears 180mm(7"), with Wooden Handle, Aogami Steel, Japan
- Whole Length: 690mm (27.2inch), Handle Length 450mm(17.7inch)
- Length of a cutting blade: 180mm(7.1inch), Weight: 850g(29.6oz)
- Edge of blade material: Aogami steel No2(blue steel), Handle material: Wood
- Made in Japan! Handmade by Japanese Craftsmen
- Usage: Gardening, Bonsai (Raising dwarf trees), Ueki, Pruning, Trimming
The shears have thin, razor-sharp blades. The "Aogami steel No2" is a superlative steel for professional shears. so, it is extremely sharp and sharpness last longer. However, it gets rust easily, so it needs maintenance. Not suitable for cutting thick branches. -How to care- After use, please wipe the resin or something on the shears with a dry cloth. We recommend that you apply a light coat of oil (like Camellia Oil) over whole length of the blade to prevent blades from rusting and humidity.
Item no. 4580149742468
Import duties; taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.