"AJIKATAYA" Japanese Hatchet Single-Edged Produced by Mutsumi Hinoura Cherry Handle135
★★★ Three HONMAMON Stars (link)
Made in Japan.
- Tough and Cut Well!
- As the hatchets are handmade, they have individual differences.
- Hatchet Size: Blade Length 140 mm (5.5in) (Single Bevel) Blade height 70mm (2.8in) Blade Thickness Above Heel 7mm (0.28in).
Whole Length: 460 mm (18.1in).
- Weight: 700g (24.7oz)
- Blade material: Cutlery Carbon steel.
- Use for cutting branches and twigs.
- Single Bevel for Right hander User.
- Cherry Tree Handle.
- With leather case.
- Top quality of Japan.
The product seems rougher than machine made ones, but the quality is great, which you cannot feel with machine made one! We do not recommend this for those who do not like small irregularities, as this is a handmade, it could have some. We will not accept any return requests and claims on small flaws proof of handmade.
Item no. 11118571
Import duties; taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.