"KYO HIGASHIYAMA" Whetstones #1000 & #3000 set, To-ishi
- Made in Japan! For Stainless Steel You can sharpen a kitchen knife easily and fast!
- Highest Quality Ceramic Whetstone, Nee to be soaked for about two minutes before using, just pour some water on the surface.
- Good for Powdered High-Speed Steel and Aogami Super Steel Kitchen Knife
- Size: 210mm(8.3inch) ×75mm(3.0inch) ×30mm(1.2inch), Grain Size: #1000
- Size: 210mm(8.3inch) ×75mm(3.0inch) ×30mm(1.2inch), Grain Size: #3000
ST series is standard and main series, with all number of whetstones to fulfill you sharpen the knife. CR/VT series is for hard stainless and carbon steel quick to sharpening. The HSS series is most hard whetstones. So, that able to sharpen HSS steel knife and ceramic knives.
Item no. 1113259
Properties of HSS whetstone #240 and whetstone #1000 and Precautions for Use:
・ There is a chance of cracks in the raw materials and manufacturing methods of this product, but the cracks in this part will not cause other cracks or cause damage, and there is no problem and can be used normally.
・ For the concave and convex chipping surface of a part of the whetstone, it is recommended to use a flat repair stone to correct the whetstone.
・ After some whetstones are used, even if they are dry, there may be thread marks, which are traces of coal fire at the time of manufacture, which is no problem and can be used normally.
・ For our rough and medium whetstones, the best maintenance method is to use only one side to grind, because the raw materials and manufacturing methods of this product may be damaged due to pressure on both sides. Please pay attention to the above and the recommended methods to use it.
Import duties; taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.