"AJIKATAYA" Japanese Hatchet Double-Edged Produced by Mutsumi Hinoura Cherry Handle135 mm
★★★ Three HONMAMON Stars (link)
Made in Japan.
- Tough and Cut Well!
- As the hatchets are handmade, they have individual differences.
- Hatchet Size: Blade Length 135 mm (5.3in) (Double Bevel) Blade height 70mm (2.8in) Blade Thickness Above Heel 7.5mm (0.3in).
Whole Length: 460 mm (18.1in).
- Blade material: Cutlery Carbon Steel.
- Weight: 625g (22oz).
- Use for cutting branches and twigs.
- Double Bevel for Both Right- and Left-Hand User.
- Cherry Tree Handle.
- With leather case.
- Top quality of Japan.
Item no. 11118570
Import duties; taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.