"AO-UMA" Petty (Utility Knife) Aogami Super Steel, 135mm
- Blade Length : 135mm(5.3inch), Whole Length : 245mm(9.6inch), Weight : about 90g(3.2oz)
- Double Bevel and available for both right and left Hander.
- Blade Material: Aogami Super Steel, Hardness : around HRC64 +/- 1. Both side Soft Stainless Steel.
- Made in Japan
- Recommendable just for those who know about sharpening knives.
- AO-UMA means "Blue Horse" in Japanese
Petty is Utility Knife.
It is suitable for detailed work such as peeling skins of vegetables or fruits.
What is AOGAMI SUPER?
Hitachi Co., around 1.4% carbon, aogami base + 0.4% molybdenum, 0.4% vanadium, HRC 61-65.
This high quality steel is even harder and stronger when it is treated well. Able to take very sharp, resistant edges, it cuts beautifully.
Item no. 4573200702570
Import duties; taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.