"HONMAMON" Santoku (Multi-Purpose Knife) Aogami Steel No.2, Nashiji, Wooden Case, 170mm
★★ Two HONMAMON Stars (link)
Aogami Steel is a superlative steel for professional knives. so, it is extremely sharp and sharpness last longer. Santoku Chef's knife are perfect for slicing, dicing, chopping, and mincing of fruits, vegetables, boneless meats, and fish.
- Made in Japan! With Wooden Box!
- Hand Made by Japanese Craftsmen by Japanese Traditional Techniques!
- Edge of Blade: Aogami Steel No.2! Hardness: around HRC61 +/- 1, Cut so Well!
- Blade Surface: Beautiful Satin finished Surface! Double Bevel: Available for both Right and Left Hander.
- Blade Length: 170mm(6.7inch), Length: about 295mm(11.6inch), Weight: about 151g(5.3oz)
Item no. 4582243650366
Import duties; taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.