- Handmade by Japanese Craftsmen with Japanese Traditional Techniques !
- As the whole blade is tempered, it cuts so well and tough !
- One Hand Pruning Scissors !
This special, unusual process manufacturing adds extra strength and durability.
- Type A has thin, razor sharp blades.
- Perfect for cutting fibrous branches.
- Size of Pruners Whole Length : about 200 mm (7.9 inch)
- Able to cut twig Diameter : about 20 mm (0.8 inch)
- Weight : about 260 g (9.2 oz)
- Case : Made of Leather
- Size of Case about 225 mm(8.9 inch) x 85 mm(3.3 inch) Weight about 154 g(5.4 oz)
- Handmade through all process from forging to edging, by Japanese master craftsman.
The one and only scissors. Because it's all made by the artisans of Ono City, Hyogo prefecture by hand.
The blade of these hand pruners has a steeper curve. The tip of the blade is thinner while the bottom of the blade is thicker, which makes it perfect to cut a bigger branch of the fruit trees and other garden trees. There is a spring between the handles so they open up widely. It is also curved which makes it easy to grip. There is a variety of hand pruners, in different sizes, some in stainless, and some for the left-handed. Additionally, there are two shapes: Type A and Type B. Type A has a thinner blade than Type B so it requires less power to cut. Type B has a thicker blade and more durable and heavy-duty than Type A. Type B is recommended for frequent users.
By sharpening regularly, the product lasts for a long time. But do not sharpen the back edge , please sharpen the front edge only and do not use the hand pruners to cut metal as it may result in a chipped blade.