"AO-UMA" Gyuto (Chef's Knife) Aogami Super Steel, Hammered Pattern, 210mm
- Blade Length: about 210mm(8.3inch), Whole Length: about 335mm(13.2inch), Weight: about 200ｇ(7oz)
- Made in Tosa (Kochi prefecture), Japan.
- Double Bevel and Available for both Right Hander and Left Hander.
- Blade Material: (core)Aogami Super Steel and Hardness: around HRC64 +/- 1., (both side) Stainless steel.
- As Aogami Super hardness is extremely high, it is hard to grind, and we recommend the knife for just those who know well about Japanese kitchen knives and sharpening.
- AO-UMA means "BLUE HORSE" in Japanese.
Gyuto is Chef's knife.
From your kitchen to a chef's kitchen, this knife is used most frequently.
This knife made of three‐layer structure. Core material is Aogami Super Steel, and Both side material is soft stainless steel.
Aogami Super steel is a superlative steel for professional knives. so, it is extremely sharp and sharpness last longer. However, it gets rust easily, so it needs maintenance.
What is AOGAMI SUPER?
Hitachi Co., around 1.4% carbon, aogami base + 0.4% molybdenum, 0.4% vanadium, HRC 61-65.
This high-quality steel is even harder and stronger when it is treated well. Able to take very sharp, resistant edges, it cuts beautifully.
Item no. 4573200702556
Import duties; taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.