This knife made of three‐layer structure. Core material is Aogami Super Steel, and Both side material is soft stainless steel.
Aogami Super steel is a superlative steel for professional knives. so it is extremely sharp and sharpness last longer. However,it gets rust easily so it needs maintenance .
- Blade Length : about 210mm(8.3inch), Whole Length : about 335mm(13.2inch), Weight : about 200ｇ(7oz)
- Made in Tosa (Kochi prefecture), Japan.
- Double Bevel and Available for both Right Hander and Left Hander.
- Blade Material : (core)Aogami Super Steel and Hardness : around HRC64 +/- 1., (both side) Stainless steel.
- As Aogami Super hardness is extremely high, it is hard to grind and we recommend the knife for just those who know well about Japanese kitchen knives and sharpening.
- AO-UMA means "BLUE HORSE" in Japanese