"TOHKO" Petty (Utility Knife) Shirogami No.1, Nashiji, 150mm
★★ Two HONMAMON Stars (link)
- Shirogami Petty Knife 150mm
- produced by Yoshito Yamakawa with Japanese Traditional Techniques
- In 2007, his products have been designated as "Traditional Crafts Products" of Chiba Prefecture.
- Made in Japan
- Size : Blade Length abt.150mm, Total Length :abt.270mm
- Weight : abt.120g
- Blade Material : Shirogami No.1 Sandwiched by Soft Stainless Steel
- Hardness : HRC61(+/-1), Cuts well! Shapness lasts long.
- Double Bevel
- Handle Material : Reinforced Wood
- Use : meat, fish, vegetable
- Handedness : Ambidextrous
Item no. 4573200706677
Import duties; taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.