HONMAMON "AZUMASYUSAKU" Japanese 'Kurouchi' Hunting Knife 210mm, Aogami Steel, Double Bevel
★★★ Three HONMAMON Stars (link)
- It is a knife blacksmith made by traditional forging style.
- Azumasyusaku is our original brand.
- Blade Length: 210mm(8.3inch), Whole Length: 340mm(13.4inch), Weight: 300g(10.6oz)
- Weight with Sheath: 480g(16.9oz), Length with sheath: 375mm(14.8inch)
- Blade Edge Material: Aogami Steel 2, around HRC61 +/- 1, Cut very well!
- Made in Japan, Blacksmith handmade!
- Double Bevel and Available for both Right Hander and Left Hander.
This knife is made from Aogami steel from Shimane prefecture where high quality iron sand is found. The gray steel is sandwiched with ingot. This knife is handmade one at a time by the hands of our master knife maker. It is a premium knife created in the traditional way. If you have never used a quality handmade knife before, you will be amazed at just how well it cuts. For hunting and outdoor.
Hunting knife - Kennata
Hunting knife out look like a knife.
This knife not only for hunting use, and good for cutting fish, outdoor use,
In our store of hunting knife all made by forging craftsmen, our hunting knives are handmade products.
It could have some small scratches, flaws or bent, but they are the proof of handmade! The product seems rougher than machine made ones, but the quality is great, which you cannot feel with machine made one! We do not recommend this for those who do not like small irregularities, as this is a handmade, it could have some.
What is a yamatate?
It means "a structure with a sharp peak like a mountain".
Useful for dismantling for hunting.
*At our store, the sword hatchet for charisma is a product with a yamadate,
Since the blade is not sharpened, that is false edge.
The tongue is the part of the metal that makes up the blade that corresponds to the handle. Full Tongue refers to a structure in which the metal including the blade is integrated to the end of the handle.
Our store of hunting knife is using high end steel "Shirogami steel" and "Aogami steel".
Both is the best steel for cutlery in Japan.
Shirogami steel is for want easy to be sharpening people.
Aogami steel is for want keeping long lasting blade.
Hunting knife and Hatchet with 3-point differences.
1. The Hunting knife is sharp, but the hatchet is rectangular.
2. The hatchet does not have a collar, but many hunting knife have a collar.
3. Hunting knives tend to have a compact handle relative to the length of the blade.
Many of the hatchets are about the same length as the blade.
We select and introduce to everyone the works of blacksmiths who are working hard every day.
It is our pleasure to see more people use our knives correctly, to know their true value, and to be satisfied with them.
The cutlery technique of forging soft iron and steel to forge the shape of knife for hunting and outdoor is unique to Japan. We would like to help pass on the world class Japanese craftsmanship to the next generation.
Item no. 4582243653404
Import duties; taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.