HONMAMON "AZUMASYUSAKU" Japanese 'Kurouchi' Hunting Knife 210mm, Aogami Steel, Double Bevel
★★★ Three HONMAMON Stars (link)
- It is a knife blacksmith made by traditional forging style.
- Azumasyusaku is our original brand.
- Blade Length: 210mm(8.3inch), Whole Length: 340mm(13.4inch), Weight: 300g(10.6oz)
- Weight with Sheath: 480g(16.9oz), Length with sheath: 375mm(14.8inch)
- Blade Edge Material: Aogami Steel 2, around HRC61 +/- 1, Cut very well!
- Made in Japan, Blacksmith handmade!
- Double Bevel and Available for both Right Hander and Left Hander.
This knife is made from Aogami steel from Shimane prefecture where high quality iron sand is found. The gray steel is sandwiched with ingot. This knife is handmade one at a time by the hands of our master knife maker. It is a premium knife created in the traditional way. If you have never used a quality handmade knife before, you will be amazed at just how well it cuts. For hunting and outdoor.
Item no. 4582243653404
Import duties; taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.