"AZUMASYUSAKU" Kitchen Knife Funayuki Thick Type Shirogami Steel No.2, 165mm
- Blade Length : 165mm(6.5inch), Whole Length : 310mm(12.2inch) Weight : abt180g(6.3oz)
- Blade Thickness : abt 5mm(0.2inch) Blade Material : Shirogami Steel No.2
- Double Bevel and Available for both Right Hander and Left Hander
- Made by Kaji craftsman in Japan Kochi, Kurouchi:Rough Appearance. Reasonable Home Use
- As this is handmade, it could have some small scratches, flaws or bent. We do not recommend this for those who do not like those small irregularities. We recommend this to those who really understand the merits of handmade product tempered by Japanese craftsmen. We will not accept any return requests and claims on the above points for this product.
'Funayuki' is a Japanese multi-purpose knife just like the 'Santoku' style (or Chef's knife) designed for everyday cooking and can be used to cut fish, meat and vegetables. The blade is thin and wide. In Japan, the 'Funayuki' style of knife was traditionally used on fishing boats to prepare meals at sea. The name 'Funayuki' came from the shape of the blade which looks like a boat.
Item no. 4580149741089
Import duties; taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.