HONMAMON Paring Knife 150mm, Blade Edge : Powder HSS R2, Double Bevel & Whetstone #1000 for HSS
- Blade Length : 150mm(abt 5.9"), Whole Length : 260mm(abt 10.2"), Weight : 85g(abt 3.0oz), Hardness : HRC63
- Blade Edge Material : Powder HSS R2, Sharpness lasts long ! Made in Japan !
- Double Bevel and Available for both Right Hander and Left Hander
- Stone Size : 200mm(7.9inch)×75mm(3.0inch)×30mm(1.2inch), Weight : 800g(28.2oz)
- #1000 grit, Made in Japan. Good for Powdered High-Speed Steel and Aogami Super Steel Kitchen Knife
Item no. 4582243658461
Properties of HSS whetstone #240 and whetstone #1000 and Precautions for Use:
・ There is a chance of cracks in the raw materials and manufacturing methods of this product, but the cracks in this part will not cause other cracks or cause damage, and there is no problem and can be used normally.
・ For the concave and convex chipping surface of a part of the whetstone, it is recommended to use a flat repair stone to correct the whetstone.
・ After some whetstones are used, even if they are dry, there may be thread marks, which are traces of coal fire at the time of manufacture, which is no problem and can be used normally.
・ For our rough and medium whetstones, the best maintenance method is to use only one side to grind, because the raw materials and manufacturing methods of this product may be damaged due to pressure on both sides. Please pay attention to the above and the recommended methods to use it.