★★★ Three HONMAMON Stars (link)
- Length : Approx. 270mm(10.6inch), Length (Blade) : Approx. 120mm(4.7inch), Weight : Approx. 310g(10.9oz)
- Handmade by Japanese Craftsmen with Traditional Japanese Techniques! (They are different one by one. Not like Machine Made.)
- Blade Material: Carbon steel. Cut Well and Tough!
- One Hand Pruning Shears. (For trimming) Single Edge.
- All Blade Tempered. Made in Japan!
- For Right-Handed
The one and only scissors. Because it's all made by the artisans of Ono City, Hyogo prefecture by hand.
The blade of these hand pruners has a steeper curve. The tip of the blade is thinner while the bottom of the blade is thicker, which makes it perfect to cut a bigger branch of the fruit trees and other garden trees. There is a spring between the handles so they open up widely. It is also curved which makes it easy to grip. There is a variety of hand pruners, in different sizes, some in stainless, and some for the left-handed. Additionally, there are two shapes: Type A and Type B. Type A has a thinner blade than Type B so it requires less power to cut. Type B has a thicker blade and more durable and heavy-duty than Type A. Type B is recommended for frequent users.
By sharpening regularly, the product lasts for a long time. But do not sharpen the back edge , please sharpen the front edge only and do not use the hand pruners to cut metal as it may result in a chipped blade.