- Made in Japan! Handmade by Japanese Craftsmen by Japanese Traditional Techniques.
- Edge of Blade : That famous Aogami, Very Sharp and Hard!
- As the bladed is sandwiched by Soft Stainless Steel, it is against rust.
- Good for Cutting Vetables, Meat and Fish!
- Double Beve, available for both Right and Left Hander.
- Blade Length : about 240mm(9.4inch), Whole Length : about 370mm(14.6inch), Weight : about 230g(8.1oz)
Gyuto is Chefs knife.
From your kitchen to a chefs kitchen, this knife is used most frequently.
What is AOGAMI No.2 ?
Hitachi Co., around 1.3% carbon, shirogami base + 1.5% tungsten, 0.4% chromium, HRC 61-64.
The addition of carbides makes it stronger than white steel. It is also used for the best honyaki blades.
Item no. 4582243652933