- Whole Length : 690mm (27.2inch), Handle Length 450mm(17.7inch)
- Length of a cutting blade : 180mm(7.1inch), Weight : 850g(29.6oz)
- Edge of blade material : Aogami steel No2(blue steel), Handle material : Wood
- Made in Japan! Handmade by Japanese Craftsmen
- Usage: Gardening, Bonsai(Raising dwarf trees), Ueki, Pruning, Trimming
The shears have thin, razor-sharp blades. The "Aogami steel No2" is a superlative steel for professional shears. so it is extremely sharp and sharpness last longer. However,it gets rust easily so it needs maintenance. Not suitable for cutting thick branches. -How to care- After use, please wipe the resin or something on the shears with a dry cloth. We recommend that you apply a light coat of oil (like Camellia Oil) over whole length of the blade to prevent blades from rusting and humidity.
Item no. 4580149742468