- Made in Japan ! Handmade by Craftsmen in Tosa. Kitchen Knife for Cutting Vegetables
- Size : 6.50"(165mm) Blade length), 12.09"(307mm Full length), Weight 5.64oz(160g)
- Blade Material: Aogami Steel(Blue Paper Steel) No.2, Hardness :around HRC61 +/- 1, Handle Material : Kurumi Wood
- Beautiful Damascus Pattern
- Double Bevel : Available for both Right and Left Hander
It is made of Aogami steel by Japanese blacksmith. Aogami Steel is a superlative steel for professional knives. However,it gets rust easily so it needs maintenance . It features a beautiful design. Attention : The blade is attached by hammering to the wooden handle. At that time, as Nakago of blade is heated quite high, there could be small cracks at the top of the handle. No problem for use, but we do not recommend this for those who do not like those cracks, Wa- Handles are easily replaced so that we can keep using fine blades for a long time.