Skip to content
- Blade Material : Aogami Steel No.2 (Blue steel/ High carbon steel), Hardness :around HRC61 +/- 1. Handle Material : Kurumi Wood
- Made in Japan! Handedness : Right and Left hand. (It doesn't have fine edge when we ship this item. So please sharpen edge as you like.)
- Use : Cutting Vegetables, Meat, Fish.We do not recommend it for those who do not like a small slash or slight curve of the blade.
- Blade Length : about 180 mm (7 inch), Whole Length : about 325 mm (12.8 inch), thickness 2 mm, Weight : about 150 g (5.3 oz)
- Most part of manufacturing is done by the blacksmith named 'Kajiwara Tsutomu'. ・We check the blade and attach the handle, then adjust balance.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device