- SIZE: Blade Length about 210mm(8.3inch), Whole Length 360mm(14.2inch), Weight about 190g(6.7oz)
- Edge of Blade : Aogami Steel No.2, which contains High-Carbon. Hardness :around HRC61 +/- 1. Honbazuke. Honbazuke : Very Sharp!
- Double Bevel. Handle for Left Hand User, i.e. Shinogi is on the left side of the handle, Home Use. Cutting ｍeat, fish. vegetables, fruits.
- Made in Japan! (Tosa) Handle : Cherry Tree, Handmade by Tosa Craftsment! Kurouchi : Rough Appearance, but you can feel Tosa Craftsmen Spirits! Handle : Cherry Tree
- Lovers of Japanese Handmade Items to Gather! By hammering the materials, the craftsman changes its features! Come and get to see the miracles Japanese Craftsmen make! It could have some small scratches, flaws or bent, but they are the proof of handmade! The product seems rougher than machine made ones, but the quality is great, which you cannot feel with machine made one!
It is a knife blacksmith made by traditional style. Aogami No 2 Steel is a superlative steel for professional knives. so it is extremely sharp and sharpness lasts longer. However,it gets rust easily so it needs maintenance . Additional Sharpening is done with the edge.before 2019 Nov. 06 selling. We do not recommend this for those who do not like small irregularities, as this is a handmade, it could have some. We will not accept any return requests and claims on small flaws proof of handmade.
Item no. 4573200714320