"HONMAMON" Gyuto Kurouchi (Chef's Knife) Aogami Steel, 210mm
- It is a knife blacksmith made by traditional style.
- Aogami No.1 Steel is a superlative steel for professional knives.
- However,it gets rust easily so it needs maintenance.
- Edge of Blade : Aogami Steel No.1. It contains high-Carbon. Hardness :around HRC62 +/- 1.
- Very sharp!
- Double Bevel. Available for both Right and Left Hander
- Made in Japan! （Tosa) Handmade by Tosa Craftsmen! Kurouchi : Rough Appearance, but you can feel Tosa Craftsmen Spirits!
- Use : Meat, Fish.Vegetables, Fruits
- If you feel the knife are not sharp, you need use sharpening stone to maintain it.
From your kitchen to a chefs kitchen, this knife is used most frequently.
Inspired by the profile of a traditional European chef knife, Gyutos are a multi purpose knife with a slight meat cutting bias. “Gyuto” translates to “cow sword.” If you want one knife to do it all, This is it. For the at-home or professional cook as well.
Only cut food you can bite through with this knife. Hard foods can chip the blade. No olive pits, bones, lobster shells, woody stems or parmesan rinds. Cutting frozen food is especially bad because the cold will make hard steel even more brittle. If you wouldn’t chew it with your own teeth, don’t cut it.
After use, wash the knife by hand with regular dish soap, rinse with hot water and dry by hand immediately. Dishwashers are very bad for knives.
<210mm> New Type Edge : Honbazuke (Very Sharp), Handle : Walnut
SIZE: Blade Length about 210mm(8.3inch), Whole Length 360mm(14.2inch), Weight about 190g(6.7oz)
Item no. 4573200701528
Import duties; taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.