Gyuto Kurouchi (Chef's Knife) Aogami Steel, 210mm, 3 pieces set
- SIZE: Blade Length about 210mm(8.3inch), Whole Length 360mm(14.2inch), Weight about 190g(6.7oz)
- Edge of Blade : Aogami Steel No.2, which contains High-Carbon. Hardness :around HRC61 +/- 1. (It doesn't have fine edge when we ship this item. So please sharpen edge as you like.)
- Double Bevel. Available for both Right and Left Hander
- Made in Japan! (Tosa) Handmade by Tosa Craftsment! Kurouchi : Rough Appearance, but you can feel Tosa Craftsmen Spirits!
- Use : Home Use. Cutting meat, fish. vegetables, fruits
It is a knife blacksmith made by traditional style. Aogami No 2 Steel is a superlative steel for professional knives. so it is extremely sharp and sharpness lasts longer. However,it gets rust easily so it needs maintenance .
Item no. 1115907
Import duties; taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.