- SIZE: Blade Length about 240mm(9.4inch), Total Length 390mm(15.3inch), Weight about 205g(7.2oz)
- Edge of Blade : (Core) Aogami Steel (Blue Steel) No.2. It contains high-Carbon. Hardness :around HRC61 +/- 1. Both side : Stainless steel
- Double Bevel. Available for both right and left hander.
- Made in Japan. Japanese blacksmiths handmade one by one.
- Gyuto Chef's Knife is the most versatile and essential of all chef knives perfect for dicing, slicing, and chopping fresh produce to carving a roast chicken straight from the oven.
Gyuto is Chefs knife.
From your kitchen to a chefs kitchen, this knife is used most frequently.
What is AOGAMI No.2?
Hitachi Co., around 1.3% carbon, shirogami base + 1.5% tungsten, 0.4% chromium, HRC 61-64.
The addition of carbides makes it stronger than shirogami steel. It is also used for the best honyaki blades.
Item no. 4573200706103