"KIYOKANE" Santoku Kurouchi (Multi-Purpose Knife) Aogami No1 Steel, 165mm
★★ Two HONMAMON Stars (link)
KIYOKANE series is our original brand.
Made by with Highest forging skill of craftsmen in Tosa.
- It is a knife blacksmith made by traditional forging style.
- SIZE: Blade Length 165mm(6.5inch), Length 315mm(12.4inch), Thickness of spine around 3mm(0.12inch), Weight 150g(5.3oz)
- Edge of Blade: Aogami No1 Steel (Blue Paper Steel) which contains High-Carbon. Hardness: around HRC61 +/- 1., Cut Well!
- Double Bevel. Available for both Right and Left Hander
- Made in Japan! Handmade by Tosa Craftsman! Kurouchi : Rough Appearance, but you can feel Tosa Craftsmen Spirits!
- If you want to keep a knife sharp, you need use sharpening stone to maintain it.
It is a knife blacksmith made by traditional style. Aogami No1 steel is a superlative steel for professional knives. so, it is extremely sharp and sharpness last longer. However, it gets rust easily, so it needs maintenance.