"HONMAMON" Gyuto Kurouchi (Chef's Knife), Aogami Steel, 240mm
- SIZE: Blade Length about 240mm(9.4inch), Total length 400mm(15.7inch), Weight about 205g(7.2oz)
- New : It gets Honba! (HONBAZUKE) Edge of Blade : Aogami Steel (Blue Paper Steel) No.2. It contains High-Carbon. Hardness :around HRC61 +/- 1.
- Double Bevel. Available for both Right and Left Hander, Handle is made of Kurumi and Plastic Ferrule. Use : Meat, Fish.Vegetables, Fruits
- Made in Japan! （Tosa) Handmade by Tosa Craftsment! Kurouchi : Rough Appearance, but you can feel Tosa Craftsmen Spirits!
- Lovers of Japanese Handmade Items to Gather! By hammering the materials, the craftsman changes its features! Come and get to see the miracles Japanese Craftsmen make! It could have some small scratches, flaws or bent, but they are the proof of handmade! The product seems rougher than machine made ones, but the quality is great, which you cannot feel with machine made one!
- If you feel the knife are not sharp, you need use sharpening stone to maintain it.
Gyuto is Chefs knife.
From your kitchen to a chefs kitchen, this knife is used most frequently.
Super Popular ! Reasonable yet cuts well ! It is a knife blacksmith made by traditional style. Aogami No2 steel is a superlative steel for professional knives. However,it gets rust easily so it needs maintenance . We do not recommend this for those who do not like small irregularities, as this is a handmade, it could have some. We will not accept any return requests and claims on small flaws proof of handmade.
Item no. 4573200700606