- It is a knife blacksmith made by traditional style.
- Aogami No2 Steel is a superlative steel for professional knives.
- However,it gets rust easily so it needs maintenance.
- Edge of Blade : Aogami Steel (Blue Paper Steel) No.2. It contains high-Carbon. Hardness :around HRC61 +/- 1. (It doesn't have fine edge when we ship this item. So please sharpen edge as you like.)
- Honbazuke : Very sharp!
- Double Bevel. Available for both Right and Left Hander
- Made in Japan! （Tosa) Handmade by Tosa Craftsmen! Kurouchi : Rough Appearance, but you can feel Tosa Craftsmen Spirits!
- Use : Meat, Fish.Vegetables, Fruits
<210mm> New Type Edge : Honbazuke (Very Sharp), Handle : Cherry Tree
SIZE: Blade Length about 210mm(8.3inch), Whole Length 360mm(14.2inch), Weight about 190g(6.7oz)